Effy Jewelry

This 1910 house has three bedrooms and one bathroom and is 1100 square feet.It is available free to anyone that can move it to another location.

The house has not had any occupants for several years and the Town of Oak Ridge’s Historic Preservation Commission recently approved removal of the house from the property. The house is currently owned by JPC Monroe, owners of the Oak Ride Commons and Oak Ridge Marketplace shopping center. If no one claims the house by August 31, 2010, the house could possibly be demolished or even be burned as a training exercise for the Oak Ridge Fire Department. The house is located at 2202 Oak Ridge Road, besides Josie’s Boutique.

 

CONTACT INFO
Jerry Cooke
336-643-7942